1. If you're on my friends list, I want to know 35 things about you. I don't care if we never talk, or if we already know everything about each other. Short and sweet is fine... you're on my list, so I want to know you better. You don't even have to answer them all.
2. Comment here with your answers and repost the questionnaire on your own journal.
01) Are you currently in a serious relationship? No. I'd like one, but I don't feel like I can offer much.
02) What was your dream growing up? I had a lot of them. In terms of life and career path? I wanted to be a scientist of some sort.
03) What talent do you wish you had? To be able to draw things from my imagination, but I think that's more of a developed skill.
04) If I bought you a drink what would it be? Probably water.
05) Favorite fruit? I don't eat a lot of fruits, but I really like dried fruit, like craisins or banana chips.
06) What was the last book you read? The most recent one I've been reading is The Complete Idiot's Guide to Starting Your Own Business. The last one I finished might have been Cyteen, unless manga counts.
07) What zodiac sign are you? Aren't there like a dozen in the full chart? The one most people would say is Aries; the one most prominent in my chart, I think, was Libra.
08) Any tattoos and/or piercings? Explain where. Nope. Maybe someday, if I design the thing I want to be on my body for the rest of my life.
09) Worst habit? I'm not really sure. Maybe thinking badly about myself, which inhibits me a lot.
10) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride? Since I know you, yes. I don't typically pick up strangers.
11) What is your favorite sport? I used to enjoy things like soccer and volley ball, though I was never particularly good at them. I don't like watching sports; I think that's boring.
12) Do you have a pessimistic or optimistic attitude? I don't think I particularly have either. I'm a dreamer and a realist to varying degrees.
13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me? That really depends on the situation. What do we have with us, if any, and where are we at the time?
14) Worst thing to ever happen to you? I don't really want to upset myself by dwelling on that thought.
15) Tell me one weird fact about you. It's hard for me to come up with one weird fact. Suffice it to say, life has convinced me that I'm a very strange creature.
16) Do you have any pets? Nope.
17) What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly? That would be cool, as long as I'm here at the time, which is usually the case. We don't get many surprise visitors here.
18) What was your first impression of me? I don't tend to form first impressions of people; I get to know them over time. I like everyone unless they're actively offensive or malevolent.
19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary? I think clowns are clowns; they could be cute, scary, or just plane ugly. It really depends on the clown.
20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? I'm not too concerned about how I look. I am genderqueer, though, which makes things interesting.
21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience? That really depends on the situation. I'm rather anticonformist, so I could be both at the same time.
22) What color eyes do you have? Blue.
23) Ever been arrested? Nope.
24) Bottled or tap water? Filtered tap water, which is basically bottled water for cheap.
25) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it? Pay off my student loan debt and credit card debt, then put the rest in my account for bills.
26) What's your favorite place to hang out at? I don't know. I like different scenery, so there's no particular place that's a favorite.
27) Do you believe in ghosts? This would be easier to answer with a solid definition. The easiest answer is yes, but that all things must be questioned, and the nature of a given phenomenon may not be as one perceives. So I believe in the phenomenon of ghosts, but I don't make assumptions about what they are; a given ghost experience could simply be a complex of illusions or a series of effects people don't understand.
28) Favorite thing to do in your spare time? That depends. Sometimes it's reading books, sometimes it's watching videos. Mostly I'd prefer any time spent in the company of good friends.
29) Do you swear a lot? Nope.
30) Biggest pet peeve? People making assumptions about or trying to analyze me without bothering to get to know me first.
31) In one word, how would you describe yourself? Crazy.
32) Do you believe in love at first sight? I believe in love. The nature of love may be different both for each person and for any couple or group of people. I believe that love can exist outside of time, and that you can love a person without even having met them yet. I also believe that love doesn't necessarily mean eternal bliss and love can change forms over time, but love doesn't ever have to lessen for any reason.
33) Favorite and least favorite food? That's really not a good topic for me, since I can't eat most things.
34) Do you believe in God? I do. That is, I believe in what can most easily be described as God. I do not believe in any formal dogma or any particular vision of God, but I do believe in the spiritual nature of existence and the presence of what could be described as divinity in the universe. I've formed my own views, though, without looking to others for reference; and ever since I was in my single-digit years, I've thought of God as a vague, malleable, spiritual presence in the universe, and one which was born to life in the universe itself; that the beings of the universe make up God much as microbial organisms make up our bodies. (I actually said this to my parents at that age.)
35) Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same for you? Well, I guess I've already done that. ^*^;