Gorotsuki Tenshi (aekiy) wrote,
Gorotsuki Tenshi

More charity info

When you visit the IRS website, you can go to http://www.irs.gov/eo for information on charity organizations. There's plenty of info there for new and old nonprofits. Under there, you can find a link to the Form 1023 PDF, which is actually a fill-in form. Meaning you can fill in the form in Adobe Reader, and print it out already completed.  (^*^)'

Arf, that info sat in Semagic since yesterday, mya. Brain no worky so well today.. think it was used up yesterday. Veggie burger helps a little.. :nod: Must try and make phone calls.. mrar

  • Post a new comment


    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded 

    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.